The map of Jerusalem you've always wanted!
- Highlights of the best restaurants, shops, & attractions, in color:
- Dairy restaurants
- Meat restaurants
- Bathrooms & ATM's
- Major and minor streets
- Parking lots
“I have been looking for a good guide and map to the shuk (Machane Yehuda), and yours is the best around.”
—Dr. Orrin Davis,
- Detailed enlargements of:
- The Old City, with walking routes to the Western Wall (Kotel)
- Downtown Jerusalem, including the Ben Yehuda Street area
- Machane Yehuda, the Jewish market, also called the ‘shuk’
- Emek Refaim & Beit Lechem streets
- The new Mamilla Alrov outdoor mall
- Complete street map of Jerusalem with index
The one map you really need for visiting—or living in—Jerusalem!
- Accordion-style (easy to fold and unfold—no more fumbling to fold the thing back up)
- Laminated & durable (you can take it out in the rain!)
- Pocket-sized (you won't need an extra suitcase to carry it!)
- Only $10
Available online from this website, at bookstores in Jerusalem, and selected Steimatzky locations around Israel.